What to bring
Food and drink
Breakfast options are available upon arrival.
All children attending the Holiday Club should bring:
- morning and afternoon snacks
- a packed lunch
- a drinks bottle
Please advise the team at the time of booking if your child has any allergies as children will be cooking during the Club and children are encouraged to eat what they make.
Children are welcome to bring scooters or skate boards (with a helmet) with them to the Holiday Club.
- No child will be allowed to use their scooter without a helmet and usage of the scooters will be at the Holiday team's discretion.
- St Joseph's Holiday Club cannot be responsible for the scooters whilst they are on the premises and all should be clearly marked with the child's name.
Please ensure your child(ren) are dressed appropriately for each day of the Holiday Club. They need to be comfortably dressed in clothes you don't mind getting mucky!
- Sun hat & sun cream
- Coat – Nympsfield has a microclimate of its own, so it is always worth being prepared
- Trainers & wellington boots
Please ensure that all items of clothing are named so that we can reunite lost items with their owner!
Monday 5 August
- Please send your child dressed in sports kit/clothes suitable for running
- Swimming costume/wetsuit/rash vest/towel & a change of clothes
- Water pistol (named) if you have one
Please ensure that if your child is taking any medication, you make the team aware of this when you book your child in. All medicines must be handed directly to a member of staff, in original packaging and with clear instructions as to how it should be administered.
If your child has an inhaler, please ensure that they have it with them and you have completed the relevant section on the registration form.