Ofsted inspection June 2018
The OOSC was inspected on the 6th June 2018 and was awarded a GOOD rating.
The summary of the findings were:
- The manager and committee offer good guidance and support to staff. For example, staff have regular one-to-one supervision and team meetings to help them in their role. This helps staff evaluate and reflect on their practice well.
- Children take part in a range of interesting and stimulating activities. They talk enthusiastically about things they have enjoyed, such as slime workshops and circus skills.
- Staff are good role models who treat children with kindness and respect. Children behave very well and display good levels of confidence and self-esteem.
- Parents are very complimentary about the service that staff provide. They value the care their children receive and feel that staff meet the needs of all children well. Parents comment that children have so much fun they often do not want to leave.
- Committee members and staff regularly reflect on the quality of the service and actively seek the views of school staff, parents and children to help plan improvements.
A full copy of the report can be found here.
St Joseph's Nympsfield Out of School Club's Ofsted URN is 101856
If you wish to contact Ofsted about St Joseph's Nympsfield Out of School Club then information on how to do this can be found here.