1. All the standard St Joseph's Nympsfield Out of School Club terms and conditions will apply to the OOSC Holiday Club offered by this setting, with the following additions/amendments:
2. The OOSC Holiday Club will be opened to St Joseph's parents/carers prior to be extending out to the wider local community. Once the Club has been opened to the wider audience, places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
3. Bookings for children of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School and St Joseph's Pre-school (NB: out of nappies and due to start primary school in September 2024) will only be accepted if their account is up to date and there are no outstanding payments due.
4. The OOSC Holiday club will run on advertised dates from 8.30 am to 5.00pm. A late pick up charge of £10 will be added to your account, should any child be collected after 5.00pm
5. The cost of the holiday club session are as advertised
6. All Children are to bring morning and afternoon snacks, a packed lunch and a drinks bottle.7. Your booking is not secured until full payment has been received. All bookings are non-refundable.