School Business Manager - Grade 7/8 (pts 21-25) £25,801 - £32,878 pa pro rata
21 Hours per week
An exciting opportunity has just become available at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. We are a successful, friendly and popular school with a family atmosphere. The governing body and SLT are seeking to appoint a highly organised, knowledgeable and conscientious Business Manager with excellent communication skills to join our great team.
This is a new role to our school. We are seeking someone who is confident, calm and efficient to join our friendly team and develop the role. If you are an inspirational and successful School Business Manager with energy and vision, we would love to hear from you.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team, the role will involve the leading and management of school finances, HR, premises, Health & Safety and administration
We are looking for applications from candidates who can:
- Work closely with the SLT
- Manage the finances of the school (prepare and manage school budget)
- administer information systems across the school (line manage office, liaise with contractors)
- Manage personnel (recruitment, staff confidential records, SCR)
- Manage the school site (including risk assessment, audits and insurance)
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety (ensure policy and practise is kept up to date)
- Pursue sources of funding, sponsorship and grants
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside a newly expanded leadership team who will encourage you and support your continued professional development.
- A school with a warm family atmosphere, great children and excellent behaviour
- A dedicated staff team, committed to working together to be the best we can be.
- Supportive parents and Governors who want to make a difference and be involved in the children’s education
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is a very successful and popular village school in a beautiful location. For further details and an application form please download from the school website http://www.st-josephs-nympsfield.com/website
Clare Howells, Headteacher (acting), welcomes you to contact her firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal conversation about this exciting opportunity.
Please return the completed application form to us via email to email@example.com. It should be accompanied by a covering letter addressed to Clare Howells (Headteacher, acting). Applications must be received no later than Thursday 11th July 12 midday. Interviews will be held on Thursday 16th July.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share their commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please see Job Description and Job Specification links below:-