How to scan on an iPhone:
- Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
- Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
- Tap Scan Documents.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
- Tap Save after you've scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned. This can then be emailed to email@example.com
Miss McCarthy (New Receptions)
Miss Berry (New Year 1s)
Miss Jones (New Year 2s)
Mrs Lynham (New Year 3s)
Miss Browning (New Year 4s)
Miss Johnson (New Year 5s)
Miss Crisp (New Year 6s)